Tuesday, May 27, 2008

yee!

I'm so happy.
I LOVE my life & my friends.
Things couldn't be anymore perfect.
I never thought I'd b feeling like this in May.
Things started out so bad.
But now they have completely turned around.

Reasons y im sO HAPPY:
Friday I turned in my 1st 20 page paper.
Saturday all my girls were reunited for a night of mayhem & debauchery.
Sunday night we did it all over again.
Today I turned in another 20 pager.
The boy.
I have a dope chill job @ Urban Outfitters with a nice 40% discount.
I'm getting a puppy!
Neyo's song "closer"
Girlicious' song "Like me"
My birthday is coming up! June 8th.
Im gonna c Courtney soon!
Im moving into my new dope ass 4bd townhouse soon.
Undie Run is coming up soon!
BUT best of all i have thee best friends and thee best siblings. I attribute all my happiness to those hoes!


Coolio moolio!

Final Product // ATTIGO TT from Scott Hobbs on Vimeo.

No comments: