Tuesday, May 13, 2008

RIP SLIM


Dear TIYANI,
I honestly cant believe your gone. I JUST talked to you-I woulda said a lot more if I would have known it was going to be my last time. I would have reminded you of that time back n high school when i was so scared to wear your jacket because you had "stuff" in the pockets but I was so cold so I wore it anyway. You never let me forget how paranoid I was that day! LOL. AND that time you gave me a pre-game talk b4 we played Pinole was so funny! What upsets me so much is that most ppl will never know how funny, respectful and kind you really were. Ppl will see your death on the news or in the paper & think you were just another "thug" and never know what a GREAT person you really were. Thank you so much for lookin out for my lil sis-you had a profound effect on her life and I know she is better off having known you. Everyone keeps saying your in a better place and not to be sad but its hard to use that logic as a source of comfort because I don't believe in heaven. BUT I do KNOW that everything happens for a reason and one day all of this is going to make sense. You will b greatly missed & never forgotten. RIP.


Dear Brant,

I wasnt going to post anything about the past but in light of everything that has happened I find myself thinking about your death and how senseless it all seems. May 7th was harder than I thought it would be but I tried to be strong. I was really broken up about about a couple of things earlier in the week and Courtney was there for me. I didnt understand how she could be so strong knowing that the anniversary of your death was right around the corner. Then I realized you helped to make her such a strong woman. Im so glad i had all those chats w/ you and finally approved of you and gave her the ok to date you. LOL. I love this picture of you because it reminds me of the time Courtney told me you came by her dorm but she wasnt there so you left a toothpick propped up on the door to let her know you came by. That was SoOo funny to me but she loved it! LOL You were SUCH a wonderful and funny person. I miss you!

Dear Travis,
Today is the one year anniversary of your death and it still seems unreal. I wish I had a picture to put up of you but "real niggas dont have myspace or take pictures" right? LOL You always had me rollin with that myspace stuff. I can't believe I was supposed to be at that party with you. Who knows how things could have been different now. I hope one day this all makes sense. I miss you! RIP.

PLEASE STOP THE VIOLENCE



No comments: