Sunday, May 4, 2008

So . . . blogspot huh?

Due to four classes as well as a plethora of other commitments I find myself dealing with a bit more than a healthy level of stress sometimes. PLUS, anyone who knows me well knows that May was ALL bad for me last year and now that 365 days have past since that awful month began I find myself in a bit of a slump. I'm sure few have taken note despite my efforts to mask my emotions & perpetuate my image as a hardcore THUG. So that brings me back to: so . . . blogspot huh?

Between studying for midterms, writing TWO 15-20 page papers, working, sleeping, partying, doing stuff for on-campus clubs, maintaining a social life & all that jazz there r those few hours that r spent doing nothing & wasting HELLA time. So me friend said I should blog cuz its good for time management and I wont sit around thinkin about all the crappy shit that May represents in my life. I dunno . . . but i guess we'll c.

However, Im NOT gonna blog about my feelings and bullsnap like that. I dont wanna type it & i know NO ONE wants to waste their time reading about it when they can be checking out Miley's newest risky photos.

So . . . Imma jus post stuff i think is fuccin dope yo! LOL

if u LOVE it then yay! If u h8 it then hit that lil arrow on the top left hand corner of ur screen.






The Nappak expands itself into a bed in any area. I would buy this and find me a nice lil spot n the library to knock out in btwn classes.







Demeiso aka Young Floss freestyling and Dejuan aka video vixen. recorded by yours truly. LOL




AWWW . . . he had such a promising beginning!





Transparent display screen. dope!



MIMI CAREY & NICK "not funny" CANNON have been wed! WTF?!? Im still not sure whats weirder . . . Janet and JD or this!


Fo yo 411 . . . CLICK HERE




I want this!


AND this Hermes bracelet too!



I leave u with some new musica!


TLC's Chilli's new song "dumb dumb dumb" . . . eh . . .


Me el songo favorito! Miscomunication by Timbaland & Keri Hilson.

If u havent heard Madonna's new album ur missing out! i heart it! especially"the beat goes on" feat pharrell & KanYezzy!

No comments: