Wednesday, May 14, 2008

In the words of Ice Cube . . .

"Today was a good day."


Well, maybe not a good day but its better than the days i've been having so I'LL TAKE IT! Don't bring me no bad news! LOL.

-I walked into Urban Outfitters today & ended up in a job interview. yay!
-I got an A on my Political Statistics midterm!
-I figured out the thesis for my 20 page paper! FINALLY!
-Pizza Hut pasta is REALLY tasty! ORDER some NOW!

NOW, i give u . . . the hottness! LOL





I could get my grill on w/ this! Store it n my closet, pull that bad boy out, and go to work on my patio.



DESTINYE! nows ur chance to b a DJ!!!

Details: DJ GO is a portable system containing 2 mp3/CD turntables and a mixer combined into one unit that can fold up and turn into a carry bag. Its internal hard drive stores thousands of songs inside the device, eliminating the need to carry vinyl, CDs or iPods. The intended users are beginner to professional DJs who are looking for a more nimble, convenient and efficient way to carry around their DJ equipment and songs. It is used by hooking the device up to an amplifier and speakers, and plugging it in with a basic AC power cable.
Sadly, its jus a concept & not yet really available. whomp whomp . . .


GHETTO FAB



If you aren't quite broke in college and not quite wealthy in your career, you should be drinking from these ironically styled Sommelier Wine Glasses ($49) from designer: Maxim Velcovsky. Resting on top of a delicate long stem is a cup that resembles a cheap plastic beer cup. Don't let the looks fool you though, this fun and unique stemware is made entirely of hand-blown glass.



Oprah is doin DOS MUCHOS! but i guess it aint trickin if u got it right?Proving everything she touches turns to gold, Oprah Winfrey's dead dogs have been turned into a masterpiece.



I want this lil guy for my birthday!
or one like this:

OMG IM N LOVE!


speaking of love . . .


Seeing Nick & Mimi Cannon in this mag makes me believe n L♥VE again! go get this issue! The whole sitch is still a lil eh to me . . . but sOoOo CUTE nonetheless.


Follow this link to c what Selita Ebanks, aka Nick Cannons ex-boo thang, has to say about the Cannons.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid285859616/bclid294430730/bctid1554298146

No comments: