Wednesday, May 21, 2008

lessons learned: Strong + Genuine + Cupcakes

I learned 3 things this weekend:

1. There is no reason to be weak if u can b strong ESPECIALLY when someone else needs you to be strong for them even if they dont know it or ask u to be.

2. Some ppl GENUINELY dont know how to be there for other people.

3. Despite what my previous efforts have proven, there ARE chocolate muffins that taste like cupcakes!!! Until like 5 months ago i assumed chocolate muffins tasted like chocolate cupcakes but i never had the opportunity to try them. This is mostly because whenever there was a chocolate muffin around there was always a banana nut or blueberry muffin and who wants a cupcake with NO frosting when u can have a delicious banana nut or blueberry muffin?!? ne ways, 5 months ago i FINALLY tried one and they tasted NOTHING like a cupcake! HOWEVER this weekend i went to my parentals house and they had chocolate muffins which i knew i'd steer clear of but my lil sis had some and said they tasted like cupcakes! At first i was apprehensive cuz she is a known trickster but after she left the room I gave in and indulged and to my delight they DID indeed taste like cupcakes!!! a bit dry w/o the frosting tho . . . LOL



I wanna play!!!!


They r watches!! It has display lines all over which shows the current time. There are three lines one shows the hours, second shows the minutes and the third one shows the seconds.


Could it be tru?!? I hope its not a BAD knock off family guy like American dad is. that would whomp!


I LOVE it!

Websites u should check out:
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/ everyonenose.com/everyoneNose

No comments: