Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Encounters with the homeless pt. 2

So i was on the bus on my way to take my THREE hour final when a homeless man with hella bags gets on. im sitting towards the back but the bus lady is super loud so i hear everything. this is the convo . . .

Bus Lady "You know you gon hafta pay right?"
Homeless Man (digging through his bags) "yea . . . i have some change here"
BL "well hurry up because I dont wanna smell you"
HM "oh umm, i know its here somewhere" he finds the change & puts it n the thing
BL " sit in the back because I dont wanna smell you up here"


It was sOoOo mean!!! but he did smell REALLY bad. everytime the wind blew funk trespassed my nostrils. i covered my nose politely but it was too strong. somehow the smell crept through the crevices between my fingers. I was jus about to get off & change buses when he got off. the smell lingered for a couple more blocks. His bags ripped as he was getting off & his stuff fell on the sidewalk. = ( poor guy. i was glad he got off tho.


random stuff . . .


this is a REAL German campaign ad for Deutsch! ummm wow . . . .


CHECK OUT MY HOMIES WEBSITE! FindHype.com


If u need a promoter, dj, graphic designer, sponsorship, or photographer lemme know! i got connects! LOL

Check out my buddy's music page too! MUSIC AND add his personal page PERSONAL

No comments: