Thursday, March 18, 2010


UNITED + TAKEN
SF was the first stop for @ShawnChrys's "Like A Kid Again" Tour and he did not disappoint! The crowd was LEGIT-it was bigger than the crowd that showed up for Big Sean & Mike Posner just a few months prior! The Honor Roll crew ( Honorrollcrew.com ) opened including my boy 1 O.A.K who performed my new FAV song "Lovecats". Shawn was wearing this DOPE hoodie and introduced me to the designer Mark Kozen. I dig his line and you should all DEFINITELY check it out. You can see the hoodie that Im gonna cop ASAP and a bunch of his other stuff + pics from the show HERE





LUPE FIASCO: WE ARE NOT LOSERS WE ARE LASERS.


Check out this lil PSAish clip from Lupe Fiasco. I MOS DEF dig the positive direction he is trying to take music. Check out the website this clip is from HERE PS: My girl @TiffanyBoozay is in the clip too! HOLLLAAAA! LOL





ALEXANDER MCQUEEN COLLECTIONS

EVERY single pair of shoes in all the womens' collections are SICK!!! When I die bury me butt naked in a pair. Please and thank you!!! Check out the lookbooks HERE
RIP MCQUEEN

No comments: